It is time for Zilker’s 2nd Annual March for Peace and Fun Run, an important school-wide movement toward more peace and respect while promoting healthy lifestyle choices and raising money to improve our school.
The Peace March supports Zilker’s No Place for Hate® initiative. The students will also participate in the PTA sponsored Fun Run to support our school’s programs and enrichment. Last year, Zilker families raised over $40,000, which enabled PTA to fund things like having a lead instructor in Jabo’s Garden, a Maker Space in the library, and a climbing wall for the gym.
Register your child now @ www.thegetmovincrew.com
You will be able to quickly create an encrypted fundraising page for your child that is easy to share on social media or via email.
Please help Zilker by helping your child aim for a goal of $100 in pledge donations.
The pledge Drive runs from Feb 13th- March 10th.
For more detailed information click: Information flyer
For the Get Movin’ packet click: Pledge Packet
Here is the FUN RUN schedule:
* 8:45-9:15 Pre-K (immediately following the Peace March)
* 9:15-9:40 K-Caroline, White, Wolden, 2nd-Dailey, Garland, Morales
* 9:40-10:00 4th Grade (Munroe, Peters, Brosko, Thompson, Devore)
* 10:00-10:20 K-McCumber
* 10:20-11:00 OPEN
* 11:05-11:25 2nd-Balic/McNitt
* 11:25-11:45 3rd Grade (Nic Ruairi, Booth, Cooper, Day, Yates)
* 11:45- 12:00 1st Grade Avant, McLendon, Ramirez, Shapiro
* 12:10- 12:30 5th Grade (Phillips, Russell, J. Thompson)