If you have a child who will be in kindergarten here at Zilker for the 2017-18 school year, please join us for KINDERGARTEN ORIENTATION on Tuesday, April 4, at 9 a.m. in the school library. This is really a time for adults to complete and submit registration materials, and you’ll also find out about our kindergarten program. While children really won’t be that interested, and there won’t be anything especially planned for them, do feel free to bring them if that is the only way you can attend. We will have our “Kinder Kamp” one morning later in May–date TBD–when you and your children may return for a campus tour and fun time together. Stay tuned for more information. We hope to see you on April 4!
When you come on April 4 for orientation, be sure to bring with you two copies of each of the following:
* Proof of address (house contract, lease agreement, or electric/gas bill)
* Child’s birth certificate
* Child’s social security card
* Child’s immunization record
* Photo IDs for parents (driver license or other government-issued ID)