Next week we will be launching LivingTree, our new communication and collaboration platform! In a single place, you’ll receive school and class information and have the capability to engage in two way sharing within your class communities. LivingTree will allow us to notify one another, privately message, share photos and media, manage volunteering and more – all in a single, private place for our school.
Called Facebook for schools, here are a few of the features you will be able to use on LivingTree:
- Conversations: Two way sharing between teachers and parents of Messages, Photos, Files, and Links (communicate to individuals or the whole class)
- School & Class Calendars: Including RSVP, Reminders, and Notices. You may incorporate the Zilker Calendar into your personal calendar as well in Outlook, iCal, Google or Webcal
- Volunteer management: Sign Ups, Reminders, More!
- Communications from Zilker’s principal, teachers, classroom parents and the PTA all in one spot!
- Besides classroom sharing, we’ll also be setting up specific groups – ie. PTA, After School program, etc.
- Instant translation to 100+ languages
- Web + Native Mobile Apps (iPhone, Android)
- Setup Instant Alerts, SMS and Push Notifications
Keep an eye out for next week’s ZEN, for your invitation to register!