Did you know that Zilker Elementary has a Dyslexia Parent group?
We do and our mission is to connect with parents and caregivers of children with dyslexia as well as community members who want to support our effort to ensure our kids have the tools and resources they need to be successful in school and beyond. We meet every few months to share ideas and best practices, and periodically invite guest speakers and experts in the field of dyslexia and education. See the attached flyer for more details about dyslexia and our parent group.
Upcoming Zilker Parent Dyslexia Group Meetings:
- Thursday, September 21st at 7:50 am in room 403
- Thursday, November 2nd at 7:50 am in room 403
- Thursday, December 7th at 7:50 am in room 403
Register for the FREE Central Texas Dyslexia Conference:
- Thursday, October 19th, 7:45 to 3:30
- AISD Performing Arts Center
- 1925 East 51st Street
- Austin, TX 78723
This year’s theme “Unlocking the Dyslexic Advantage”
Learn more at www.ctxdyslexiaconference.org